Orders placed by your connected retailers/trading partners download immediately into IWebSquare all set for you to fulfill. Send back order acknowledgments, confirming if the order is accepted, rejected or back ordered. Advance Shipping Notices (ASNs), invoices, order status reports, and inventory advice documents will also get sent from IWebSquare to Amazon's Vendor Account.
- Get connected to your trading partners and watch orders download automatically into IWebSquare
- Keep your Amazon Vendor Account updated with acknowledgments and ASNs
- Automatically keep your consumers up-to-date with your latest inventory availability
- Dropship representing your linked trading partners
- Integrate with your 3PL to get a notification when they’ve shipped an EDI order
How It Works
New purchases from your trading partners are generated in IWebSquare as sales orders, automatically reserving available inventory.
When a new order gets entirely allocated, the order gets accepted in Amazon Vendor Commerce. Alternatively, the Order could be rejected or backordered.
Advance ship notice
When items get shipped in IWebSquare, an ASN is delivered to Amazon Vendor notifying your trading partner of the dispatched items and tracking details.
Whenever sales orders get invoiced in IWebSquare, the invoice document gets generated in Amazon Vendor.
Update linked retailers with your company's on-hand inventory levels.
Order status report
The status of an order is sent from IWebSquare to Amazon Vendor in reply to a trading partner seeking the details.
Warehouse shipping advice
If you utilize a third party warehouse to satisfy your orders, IWebSquare would be updated when they confirm dispatch.