With Customer Groups, you can provide individualized pricing, catalogs and content for each segment, giving your customers a superior shopping experience while maximizing sales.
- Tiered Pricing: Show discounts available to the customer based on quantities purchased.
- Customized Catalog: Decide which products and categories customers in each segment can see.
- Promotions/Discounts: Each Customer Group can have its own discounting models to match your business logic.
Multiple Payment Options
Offer different payment solutions for each of your customer segments:
- Pay now by Credit Card (choose from a variety of processors)
- Link to popular payment solutions such as PayPal or Amazon Pay
- Collect payment later via accounting software or through check/money order
Paired with our Access Restrictions features, Customer Groups allow for limitless permutations of your store. Use the feature with Customer Groups to control what they see:
- Products – Show certain products or versions of products
- Categories – Hide entire categories of products
- Content pages, such as different return policies
A logged out group gives you control over what site guests see – retail pricing, or a requirement to log in to see pricing.
IWebSquare's advanced search capabilities means customers in an individual Customer Group will see results customized for them, including:
- Pricing specific to their Customer Group
- Only products and categories they’re allowed to see
- Any special promotions specific to their segment
Credit Limits allow your wholesalers to purchase their orders with offline purchasing methods, like check or money order, purchase orders, wire transfers, or more. You can set credit limit amounts on a per-company basis, and choose which payment methods they're allowed to use. Their available credit will automatically update after every offline purchase and will reset on a 30-day period.
Create flexible customer groups to accomodate all sorts of rate options at once. Set volume-based pricing, exclusive product rates for certain customer, specialized regional pricing, and more. With group pricing functionality, you can also specify which payment and shipping methods are allowed per group or account.
Instead of going page to page through your store's front end, your customers can view and filter all your products on one product matrix. Quickly preview, configure and adjust the quantity of products, and watch as your cart updates in real time to match your specific configurations.
Rather than wasting your client's time by re-entering the same items from a previous order, offer a quick one-click reorder function in your ecommerce site. Directly from their Account page, display the most recent orders with the function to start a new order include the same products from the original one.
The ability to set different base prices for any product in your catalog and assign these to specific customer groups is the core of a b2b eCommerce website and will make the difference between your clients completing their orders online or continue to reach out via phone or email to get their orders fulfilled.
Right with the ability to provide customer-specific pricing is the need to have a customer-specific product catalog. For b2b clients needing a completely unique setup of products, or a pricing structure so unique that cannot be built into the existing products, you'll want your ecommerce website to allow creating products that are only available to specific customers.
This also allows your business to explore listing a personalized product catalog for larger clients, for example, corporate uniforms or apparel can require listing products with the logo of your client instead of the generic version of the product.