- We provide critical website analysis ensuring your website meets 15+ specific criteria according to Section 508 Compliance criteria.
- We serve web site development solutions for government agencies, businesses, non-profit entities, and the private sector.
- Technical insight into Section 508 web design and implementation from skilled web designers and expert analysts with extensive development backgrounds
- Our service includes viz. Page by page analysis, Web browser testing, Copywriting for images, Copywriting for meta tags, Pages tested with a screen reader, HTML/CSS/JS audit, Page load speed audit, Detailed checklist for each page, Copywriting for complex graphics, Link/button audit, Page background audit, Color depreciation audit, HTML table audit etc.
As GDPR came into effect on 25 May 2018, companies need to get control of the personal information held, what regulations apply to it, and who is responsible. In short, they need effective Information Governance and to establish business processes to manage risk and avoid non-compliance - simply and efficiently. IWebSquare can help you bring your content under control and establish the processes needed to achieve GDPR compliance by May 2018.
- Easily identify new or existing personal information across a range of locations and formats.
- Automatically set GDPR-related metadata covering sensitivity, locality restrictions, consent-status, and more.
- Manage business justification and consents, including providing easy search and reporting for complete transparency.
- Apply security controls and manage GDPR content for the complete lifecycle (acquisition, processing to disposition)
- Control how GDPR data is acquired, accessed, and governed through its lifecycle, regardless if it is accessed directly or through integration to other systems.
- Manage regular GDPR operations, such as capturing consent, servicing Subject Access Requests, delivering data portability, and purging personal data on request.
- Handle exceptions for GDPR events, such as Breach Notifications or Information Risk Assessments.