Microsoft SureStep Method
As Microsoft Partners we utilize the SureStep Method for project planning any implementation of NAV. We only use those aspects of the project plan that is suitable for your installation. But, utilizing the SureStep technique offers a repeatable as well as seamless implementation in a proven way. This approach additionally has a lesser impact on your daily operations; the onsite implementation requires days and not weeks!
Our Course of Action
Phase 1: Kickoff Meeting
It is the first phase of our implementation. The meeting is held by the IWebSquare project implementation team together with the IWebSquare sales team. Project Manager, as well as Project Sponsor, will be part of this meeting from the client's end.
The deliverables you'll receive after this phase are:
- Goals of the project
- Guiding group
- In-depth Project Plan that will get developed along with the Client's Project Manager.
- Project Team
- The arrangement of project resources as well as infrastructure for the project.
- Project Charter Sign off
Phase 2: System Need Study along with Concept Demo
At this point, we find, evaluate, and focus on the business operations along with pain points. Business processes are documented by recognizing business events as well as defining the actions that a customer takes to react to those events. These processes get arranged into business situations that capture the client's organization needs. During the period of Study along with Concept Demo, primary users are anticipated to discover the transactions to detect GAP elements (new demand, fields, Transactions, as well as process flows ).
The deliverables you are going to possess after this phase are:
- Client's Project team members should get identified
- Sign off for Project Charter
The stages of this particular phase are as follows:
- Fundamental research of organization scenarios.
- Concept Demo of Standard Database.
The deliverables in this phase are:
- FRD-- Functional Requirement Document (Organization Structure NAV Viewpoint, GAP aspect.
- GAP Fit/ Analysis Document.
- Signoff document format for the System Need Research with Concept Demonstration
- Client to provide Sample Master Data as well as document print formats.
The client end preparation for the upcoming phase:
- Submission of Sample Master Data
- Approval of GAP components for modification.
Phase 3: Key User Training as well as Practice
We offer Key User Training at an early stage. We keep the faith in Training the Trainer approach. Although IWebSquare will be accountable for training the primary user, the client's Primary User Team would be responsible for Training the end user. Presence of the client's Project Manager is mandatory throughout the primary user training to help with the training session between the IWebSquare team and primary users.
- Receipt of Final Master Data
- Server readiness
- Installation and configuration of MS
Dynamics NAVin Server
After this phase, the deliverables are:
- User Manuals
- Sign off Key User Training
Client End Preparation for the subsequent Phase is as follows:
- A user needs to engage in numerous business situations
- Department-wise test cases to get forwarded to IWebSquare
Phase 4: Conference Room Pilot
Your user community takes on the ownership of the new systems along with the acceptance testing by confirming the built solution fulfills the needs. We assist you in training your primary users to ensure that they can utilize the new system successfully. The presence of Finance Manager and Project Manager is mandatory at the time of the CRP to recognize the scheme of entries and different business scenarios.
- Department-wise test cases to be obtained from the client.
- The user needs to be well versed in the business transaction.
At the end of this particular phase, the deliverables are:
- Acceptance of your users to the new solution constructed.
- Opening Template for the closing balance
Client End Readiness for the upcoming phase is as follows:
- Submitting of Sample Master Data
- Submission of Reconciled opening balances according to the template offered.
Phase 5: Go Live Readiness
During Go-Live Prep Work, the Project Team releases the final data with opening balances into the actual environment at the client's end.
- Reconciled Opening Balances
The important deliverables concerning this phase are:
- Deployment of Live database at the client's end
- Sign off on Reports of Opening Balance Upload.
- Sign off of Go Live.
Phase 6: Go Live and Assistance
Your organization processes are maintained on the new system with two weeks onsite along with two weeks' off-site assistance. The effectiveness of the new system mainly is dependent on how proficiently users can run the system. We work with your people to ensure the system works perfectly during production.
- Reconciled Opening Balances
The important deliverables of this particular phase are:
- Production system assisting the functions of the business
Being adaptable is the key here
Rather than dogmatically applying just one methodology, we allow it to advance as time passes and gather value using wisdom acquired through 15+ years of experience. We offer you the best outcomes possible for your organization.
- Precise estimates of timescales as well as expenses
- Foreseeing as well as lowering potential costs
- Detailing the advantages to senior management
- Reducing disturbance to your everyday business
- Helping keep the project on course
- Having user 'buy-in'.
- Training users efficiently
- Testing the new system
- Fast and reliable assistance
- Placing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in position.
- Attaining Return on Investment (ROI).
Select an Ideal Partner OR
Why team up with IWebSquare?
Why team up with IWebSquare?
Exceptionally qualified team.
Among the most vital parameters to select a partner for any consulting services is the team strength on the chosen platform. We have been capable of joining together powerful, bright & experienced brains on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We possess the largest techno-functional workforce of 150+ intelligent people.
The biggest strength of IWebSquare is not just the team size but also the professionalism that all these teams put together to help make any project profitable and surpass client expectations.
As no ERP application pays attention regarding END to END Business requirement, IWebSquare has created series of 80+ Add-ons to bind the gap to ensure all the business requirements have got firmly integrated with MS NAV for smooth integration & usability. IWebSquare is the sole company that has these many Add-on applications, that has consumed a substantial amount of time, energy & investment to create greater user experience & to obtain more out of the NAV application.
Every one of our projects is appropriately planned, sufficiently supported as well as handled, and implemented by an extremely qualified techno-functional team with senior management assistance.
Fast turnaround time.
ERP/NAV implementationcould be a challenging transition for business. IWebSquare possesses demonstrated records of on-time delivery. We understand you have rigid timelines for your projects and we aim to become the one partner you can always rely on for the delivery on time each time.
IWebSquare's support team has addressed thousands of assistance queries with a very high success rate and client contentment. Our experienced technical staff is always willing to assist you in performing complicated tasks and provide solutions to any problems experienced. Our goal is to assure you smooth and deliverable work.
"We Have Grown 300% Year On Year. They are A Trusted Business Partner."
CEO Parsons Kellogg
They’re highly responsive, deliver all scheduled tasks on time, and work around the clock.
CEO of CCTV Security Pros
See the Full End to End Solution
We provide the platform and infrastructure necessary to scale quickly and increase revenue, with everything under one roof.Read More
Enterprise Web Content Management
Create engaging personalized experiences across any device with a next-generation headless CMS.Read More