As Microsoft Partners we use the SureStep Methodology for project planning any implementation of NAV. We will only use the parts of the project plan appropriate to your installation, however using the SureStep method provides a repeatable and smooth implementation in a proven manner. This also ensures a minimal impact on your day to day running, the implementation on site will take days not weeks!
It is the first phase of our implementation. The meeting is held by the IWebSquare project implementation team together with the IWebSquare sales team. Project Manager, as well as Project Sponsor, will be part of this meeting from the client's end.
- Goals of the project
- Guiding group
- In-depth Project Plan that will get developed along with the Client's Project Manager.
- Project Team
- The arrangement of project resources as well as infrastructure for the project.
- Project Charter Sign off
At this point, we find, evaluate, and focus on the business operations along with pain points. Business processes are documented by recognizing business events as well as defining the actions that a customer takes to react to those events. These processes get arranged into business situations that capture the client's organization needs. During the period of Study along with Concept Demo, primary users are anticipated to discover the transactions to detect GAP elements (new demand, fields, Transactions, as well as process flows ).
- Client's Project team members should get identified
- Sign off for Project Charter
- Fundamental research of organization scenarios.
- Concept Demo of Standard Database.
- FRD-- Functional Requirement Document (Organization Structure NAV Viewpoint, GAP aspect.
- GAP Fit/ Analysis Document.
- Signoff document format for the System Need Research with Concept Demonstration
- Client to provide Sample Master Data as well as document print formats.
- Submission of Sample Master Data
- Approval of GAP components for modification.
We offer Key User Training at an early stage. We keep the faith in Training the Trainer approach. Although IWebSquare will be accountable for training the primary user, the client's Primary User Team would be responsible for Training the end user. Presence of the client's Project Manager is mandatory throughout the primary user training to help with the training session between the IWebSquare team and primary users.
- Receipt of Final Master Data
- Server readiness
- Installation and configuration of MS
Dynamics NAVin Server
- User Manuals
- Sign off Key User Training
- A user needs to engage in numerous business situations
- Department-wise test cases to get forwarded to IWebSquare
Your user community takes on the ownership of the new systems along with the acceptance testing by confirming the built solution fulfills the needs. We assist you in training your primary users to ensure that they can utilize the new system successfully. The presence of Finance Manager and Project Manager is mandatory at the time of the CRP to recognize the scheme of entries and different business scenarios.
- Department-wise test cases to be obtained from the client.
- The user needs to be well versed in the business transaction.
- Acceptance of your users to the new solution constructed.
- Opening Template for the closing balance
- Submitting of Sample Master Data
- Submission of Reconciled opening balances according to the template offered.
During Go-Live Prep Work, the Project Team releases the final data with opening balances into the actual environment at the client's end.
- Reconciled Opening Balances
- Deployment of Live database at the client's end
- Sign off on Reports of Opening Balance Upload.
- Sign off of Go Live.
Your organization processes are maintained on the new system with two weeks onsite along with two weeks' off-site assistance. The effectiveness of the new system mainly is dependent on how proficiently users can run the system. We work with your people to ensure the system works perfectly during production.
- Reconciled Opening Balances
- Production system assisting the functions of the business
Rather than dogmatically applying just one methodology, we allow it to advance as time passes and gather value using wisdom acquired through 15+ years of experience. We offer you the best outcomes possible for your organization.
- Precise estimates of timescales as well as expenses
- Foreseeing as well as lowering potential costs
- Detailing the advantages to senior management
- Reducing disturbance to your everyday business
- Helping keep the project on course
- Having user 'buy-in'.
- Training users efficiently
- Testing the new system
- Fast and reliable assistance
- Placing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in position.
- Attaining Return on Investment (ROI).
As no ERP application pays attention regarding END to END Business requirement, IWebSquare has created series of 80+ Add-ons to bind the gap to ensure all the business requirements have got firmly integrated with MS NAV for smooth integration & usability. IWebSquare is the sole company that has these many Add-on applications, that has consumed a substantial amount of time, energy & investment to create greater user experience & to obtain more out of the NAV application.
ERP/NAV implementationcould be a challenging transition for business. IWebSquare possesses demonstrated records of on-time delivery. We understand you have rigid timelines for your projects and we aim to become the one partner you can always rely on for the delivery on time each time.
IWebSquare's support team has addressed thousands of assistance queries with a very high success rate and client contentment. Our experienced technical staff is always willing to assist you in performing complicated tasks and provide solutions to any problems experienced. Our goal is to assure you smooth and deliverable work.
We provide the platform and infrastructure necessary to scale quickly and increase revenue, with everything under one roof.
Enterprise Web Content Management
Create engaging personalized experiences across any device with a next-generation headless CMS.