Just like the majority of ERPs, NAV is a relatively static environment developed to enforce business processes as well as steadily record them. It's not intended to enable versatility in the way reports are created, how data gets used, or the way budgeting gets handled.
Customized NAV ReportsAre Costly.
There will come a time when your firm needs new reports, adjustments to reports, "innocent" changes and/or report versions. And there's a reason technical experts, as well as consultants, are more than happy to assist your reporting requirements-- it's rewarding for them.
Your data quality must not be affected by the manual, error-prone job of assembling crucial financial as well as operational data to develop the reports you require or generate your budgets. That additionally indicates your most beneficial assets are investing much more time compiling details or attempting to reconcile it than in fact utilizing it-- minimizing effectiveness and costing you a lot more.
Integration gets rid of manual data entry. There's no necessity to input the same data repeatedly again to various other systems. Whenever you input data into a single system, data automatically synchronizes to your additional systems as specified by your rules. Imagine product data in NAV syncing to your webshop, web-based orders syncing to NAV, as well as shipping and tracking information synchronizing to your website. Automation saves you time hence by doing away with the requirement for you to type in data by yourself.
Every single decision maker looks forward to real-time, accurate business data delivered to them whenever and wherever they require it. Business Intelligence solutions can promptly bring in the details needed with powerful database reporting, comprehensive business analytics, and sophisticated reporting services.
Do you believe that the majority of your data lives in Excel spreadsheets? Integration looks after that, as well. It boosts your operational performance, so you get more timely data. This approach enables you to find out things quicker like at what time to shift inventory from one place to another, when to markdown products, and also how to promote in one area compared to another. Additionally, Integration results in faster decision making.
Having the ability to make crucial business decisions at the perfect time depends on having visibility into your operations. Integration is usually the key to that kind of clarity. It provides you with a central area to handle and check out all of your data.
Today's consumers ask for a lot from merchants. They desire quick shipping times, low to none shipping charges, real-time product availability status, and therefore a lot more. Without integration, merchants struggle to deliver this experience. Additionally, Integration is your ideal solution to designing a superior experience.
IWebSquare provides 1000+ KPIs in a correctly structured Data Warehouse.
IWebSquare offers a package of Power BI as well as Excel dashboards.
It matches flawlessly to the environment-- in premise or cloud.
Wizard allows tailoring existing BI solution and constructing new projects.
Supports numerous currencies, databases, organizations as well as AX/NAV versions.
Complete Microsoft Dynamics upgrade project quicker by merging data in IWebSquare.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Dive from high-level business summary to company-wide information in seconds.
- Compare sales, inventory as well as purchasing figures (by account, parts, rep, branch, stock/direct) across periods in minutes.
- Gain access from any device, at any place.
- Deploy in the cloud or on-premise.
- Swift install and customizations.
- Export to Excel and share in a couple of clicks.
- Get decision makers to dive deep into your records to find answers as well as opportunities.
- Recognize elements that are selling plus those that aren't.
- link-sell as well as sales opportunities.
- Focused promotions.
- Possible accounts for new parts.
- New accounts for your greatest margin-earning parts.
- Have you been facing dropping sales?
- Track targets for volume, value, margin, sales rep, branch, account, and part.
- Credit as well as returns analysis
- Stock turns.
- Slow-Moving stock.
- Inventory investment at-hand
- Reduced inventory values
- Inventory value and quantity-on-hand across all warehouses.
- Part groups and SKUs for on-hand, on-order and in-transit stock.
- open/ historical/ future/ outstanding orders.
- examine the bill of materials (BOM).
- CRM/ contact management.
- CRM analysis.
- Marketing analysis.
- Pricing module.
We provide the platform and infrastructure necessary to scale quickly and increase revenue, with everything under one roof.
Enterprise Web Content Management
Create engaging personalized experiences across any device with a next-generation headless CMS.