Bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and linked business platforms and trading partners
- Take advantage of your Dynamics Nav Business Central data and business logic (in real-time) to improve your online store capabilities.
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation, and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required Get rid of manual data entry and prevent costly errors
- Boost the speed of data exchange, enhancing customer care performance
- Decrease deployment time by making use of turnkey integration solutions
- Shared business rules which replace the necessity for mapping
How It Works
Automatically update both purchase order change requests and purchase order acknowledgments, providing you with real-time purchase order data always.
With ERP-driven, integrated e-commerce system, you'll be able to ensure up-to-date product data, get rid of duplicate data, and thus significantly decrease technical as well as operational costs.
A unified view of your consumers, and straightforward inventory management throughout channels
Automatically update advance ship notices in real time.
Take advantage of your Dynamics NAV ERP’s inventory management features to let your consumers know precisely the things they will be able to buy, in what quantity, and when out-of-stock items are going to be available.
An integrated e-commerce platform makes sure that your online store visitors will be able always to see up-to-date information along with real-time inventory levels because they get registered in your ERP system.
An integrated B2B e-commerce platform allows you to successfully take care of your orders in a single system by processing orders directly in your company's ERP.