IWebSquare is going to handle contacts, products, inventory, sales invoices & credits, and purchase invoices & credits in your QuickBooks Desktop account. Sales payments and refunds made in either system will get synchronized to the other. Take care of accounts payable in QuickBooks Desktop, with any Payments or refunds with regards to your purchase orders getting created instantly in IWebSquare.
- Transactions show up automatically in your books
- Lesser manual bookkeeping tasks
- Hassle-free integration with no need for a developer
- Sync your sales and purchase orders
- Connect numerous QuickBooks accounts to just one IWebSquare account
- Utilize either IWebSquare or QuickBooks Desktop for accounts receivable
- Synchronize inventory adjustments automatically
How It Works
Sales Payments And Refunds
Sales payments and refunds will get synchronized between the two platforms.
QuickBooks Desktop shows any new consumers and suppliers included in IWebSquare or modifications made to current contacts.
New products or adjustments to current products in IWebSquare would also show in QuickBooks Desktop.
Sales orders placed in IWebSquare would get created in QuickBooks Desktop (Enterprise only).
Purchase orders placed in IWebSquare would be put together in Quickbook Desktop (Enterprise only).
Purchase Invoices And Credits
QuickBooks Desktop displays any purchase invoices and credits captured in IWebSquare.
Sales Invoices And Credits
QuickBooks Desktop shows any sales invoices and credits captured in IWebSquare.
Inventory modifications recorded in IWebSquare update the availability of products in QuickBooks Desktop.
Purchase Payments And Refunds
Payments will get refunded against linked orders and credits would be created in IWebSquare.